Friday, May 27, 2016

Plaguebearers of Nurgle

... and that makes ten!


These guys are fast to paint. I'm using a lot of drybrushing for the bulk of the model, then adding washes and picking out the details. Originally I painted the icky bits pale and bloody, but in combination with the drybrushing, the style didn't blend in well with the rest of the army I painted so far. I decided to pull in the bright green from my Nurglings and this seemed to tie them in nicely. I work on five at a time and can usually finish the batch in a single afternoon!

More next week... The army is approaching something that LOOKS like a Warhammer army. I still want a few more Blightkings and at least one more unit of some sort, but I'll try to get pics of the whole force assembled soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment