Friday, December 13, 2019

Escalation Campaign - New Blood

I just managed to finish the last two models I need for tomorrow - a pair of Feculent Gnarlmaws!



So here's my 500 point army...




All of the models have black rims on their bases now... the Plague Bearer pics are recycled from an old post. I have no idea how this will fare on the table top. Slimex is a hefty choice for a 500-point game, but he is central to the theme of the force I'm building so I wanted to include him from the start. The Beasts of Nurgle have a hefty amount of wounds so I'm hoping to be able to overcome the small model count. I'll have another ten Plaguebearers, a trio of Nurglings, and a third Beast of Nurgle in reserve for summoning so that will help replace casualties!

I'll try to take a few pics tomorrow if I'm not too wrapped up in the carnage!

No comments:

Post a Comment