Saturday, November 30, 2019

A Tale of Some Warlords, Part One

My friends and I are embarking on an escalation campaign for Age of Sigmar, starting with building 500-point lists. In traditional style, we will each try to get in a few games with these while building toward 1000 points, then 1500, etc.

We've decided to allow people to use some models they have already painted, though the real goal is for all of us to increase the size of our collections. Several players are new to the hobby and just starting their armies. I'll be adding models to my Nurgle army and I've chosen to build out around my Daemon contingent, led by Horticulous Slimux!


Horticulous Slimux (220)
10 Plaguebearers (120)
2 Beasts of Nurgle (160)

It's a tiny force and I'll have trouble capturing objectives, but in a 500-point game I'll probably just concentrate on trying to wipe the enemy from the table! When we go to expand to 1000 points, I'll add another 10 Plaguebearers and 3 Plague Drones. That still leaves me a few points shy, but I'll probably see if I can fit in another Leader or maybe a unit of the new Chaos Knights!

The other members of the group:
Dennis.. Sylvaneth
Doug.. Stormcast
Kyle.. Seraphim
Taryn.. Gloomspite Gitz
Tom.. Ossiarch Bonereapers

Our first games are scheduled a couple of weeks from now and hopefully throwing some dice will keep everyone motivated to keep painting! I'll make sure to take notes and try to get some photos of the action..

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment