Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Happy 2020 - Grandfather Nurgle Loves You!

I'm putting the finishing touches on my on my next 500-points for our Escalation Campaign with these cuddly fellows - a unit of Plague Drones!



These lads will give my plodding army some much needed speed AND a modicum of ranged attacks. I think they would really be devastating in a unit of six (and I already have the models), but for the nonce, three is all I can afford in my 1000 point force. I had to take a second unit of Plaguebearers to make my army 'legal' (we ignored the requirement for two Battle Line units in our initial 500-points) and I wanted to add a spell caster so I picked a Herald of Nurgle. Magic didn't play too strong of a role in my first game (I won, btw), but I felt naked without the ability to even attempt a dispel!

I'll try to get a few pics of my full army as it stands for this month in a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment